This recipe is free of gluten and nuts.
What you want to do is you want to make these... now!
Here's the recipe:
3 ounces unsweetened or semi-sweetened baking chocolate
1/3 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup golden brown sugar
2 large eggs (room temp°)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup potato starch
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup dutch process cocoa powder
1 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk, warmed
1/4 cup chocolate chips
coconut oil for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease an 8 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and blend.
4. In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients until well combined. Add to wet mixture and blend until fully incorporated.
5. Pour into baking pan and with a wet spatula, spread evenly across the top. Add garnishes of your personal taste or leave bare to enjoy the classic brownie.
6. Pop into oven and bake for 20 minutes. After you take the brownies out of the oven, leave to cool completely in pan, then cut to divide.
Post by Navada